Our Sunday morning service is at 10.30 am. Between 100 and 150 people normally attend morning service. The first part of the service is an all-age family worship after which children leave for their own Sunday Club held within the building. The worship is usually traditional but the "Easy Worship" software package is used, once a month, with projected hymns, images, film clips and downloaded Gospel music.
Usually on the third Sunday of the month we hold an evening service at 6.30 pm. This is a quieter and more reflective service attended by between 15 and 25 people.
The first Sunday of each month is a Communion service. Our Communion table is open and we invite all who love the Lord Jesus Christ to share in this celebration with us. Additional services are held during the main Christian festivals.
On the second Sunday of each month we hold a 'Messy Church' at 4.00 pm. Geared to young children and their parents/carers it involves craft work, games, usually a sketch or Biblical Story and afterwards refreshments of drinks and nibbles.
Whilst there is always a Sunday morning service at 10.30 am we do very occasionally vary the dates of evening services and Messy Church so do check this website to confirm.
Services during May 2013
- Sunday 5 May : 10.30 am Family Worship with Communion - Revd Pam Smith
- Sunday 5 May : 4.00 pm Messy Church
- CHURCH ANNIVERSARY SERVICE Sunday 12 May : 10.30 am Family Worship - Revd Pam Smith
- PENTECOST Sunday 19 May : 8.00 am Pentecost Communion
- PENTECOST Sunday 19 May : 10.30 am Morning Worship - Revd Andrew Royal
- PENTECOST Sunday 19 May : 6.30 pm Evening Worship - Revd Pam Smith
- Sunday 26 May : 10.30 am All-age Family Worship - Revd Pam Smith
- Sunday 26 May : 4.00 pm German Church